Slappy Has A Birthday Slappy Has A Birthday

last time i checked

you dont have pie for a cake....

tehslaphappy responds:

Pie? wut

StrawberryClock's Guitar2 StrawberryClock's Guitar2

cool

There was some trouble with the speed of the vocies

TangClock responds:

Yes there are. Although the ones mid-flash were intended to be slow. The speech at the beginning is slightly too fast, but I only started this a bit less than 24 hours before Clockday so I didn't fix it up. I might later. anyways, Thanks for the review. Happy CD!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

fucking funny

10/10 and 55. Do i really need to explain?

p.s. Easter egg, if you pause on a certain frame when snake is having those flash backs, it will show him talking to Michale jackson. MJ's asking him where the playground is.

My Roflcopter My Roflcopter

uh oh

my roflcopter broke down.

Thijs-dePooier responds:

impossible no-one can take the roflcopter down!

you must have a fake one, I hate those chinese copycats

MadnessX Part1 MadnessX Part1

it was good

Since it was your first submission, it was good. You could improve by turning up the fps a little and making the text a little more clearer. But other then that, it was a bit to short to be continued.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

soo catchy

The dance just cheered up my day :3

Let's Have A Party Let's Have A Party

Simple a advertisement.

Ok,this is just a plain advertisement for that 404 error you call a website. There is no annimations or fash (execpt for thoes badly drawing words and covertion). Please, newgrounds is a site for flash. Not movies. Youtube is for complete videos. So please, start making good flashes and not recording your self with a webcame.

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

Whoopsydaisy the link doesn't work.

Type it in regularly. www.t3hparty.org

Windows Sux Windows Sux

kindofe stole some stuff

ermm you kindofe stole the pop-ups from the funny windows errors movie. And whats the point agin?

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

no offence but

I really dont want to sit here and watch a kid having organisims. Since this is not a flash there is nothing to improve on.

Madness Sprite Test One Madness Sprite Test One

You improved!

Dude, you really improved. Your quite better than me! Im like "Whoa!". The gun shots and the blood and all that was really amazing. Im really impressed. I hope you do well.

p.s. Sorry for the delay of my collab part. I just got done making a new one. Ill pm you once its uploaded.